Top SEO Tools For On-Page Website Optimization
When it comes to confronting complex business challenges, SEO not only plays a vital role in it but also helps businesses stand ahead of the competition. You might have witnessed how website audit and optimization affected the ranking ratio of the businesses. For this, most of the credit goes to the widely used on-page SEO optimization tools that make website audit easier.
In today’s scenario, there are various businesses that are operating via online modes of promotions. Under these online mediums, proper website audit has been considered as the most elevated option that is preferred by all the marketers. However, the online marketing is full of business websites that compete with each other in order to attain top rank on all the major search engines. But, remember one thing that it can only be possible by using the best SEO strategies. In this context, using top SEO tools for on-page optimization would be the most favorable step.
There are ample of on-page SEO tools that are broadly used by the webmasters to boost the performance of the business. From the long list of tools, we are listing 5 most important tools that are perfect for better website analysis.
It is a free website analysis service offered by Google to track the website traffic. It provides a detailed report regarding the web pages and makes audit even easier with its advanced features. Google Analytics is the first and the most important tool that SEO optimizers consider while optimizing the website’s performance. This is a powerful tool which works by bringing up all the pages of a website which have got excellent clicks and impressions on search engines result pages. Also, Analytics surfaces various keyword insights that people use to land on your website pages.
What else you can do with Google Analytics:
- See your crucial analytics data first
- Discover the campaign that generates huge traffic and conversion rates
- Determine the exact page the visitors mostly view
- Keenly visualize what users click the most
- Target and identify the less interactive pages of the website
2. Google Webmaster
Like Google Analytics, it is also a free online service provided by Google for all the
webmasters. This tool allows webmasters to check page indexing status and helps in
optimizing the visibility of a particular website. Further, Google Webmaster assists SEO
optimizers to track and identify all the complexities of the website by providing a detailed
report of malware and security issues.
What else you can do with Google Webmaster:
- Have an insight on how Google watches the website
- Know the fundamentals that how Google ranks all the websites
- Troubleshoot the critical issues on the basis of tracked issues
- Eliminate the issues that are the cause of lower website traffic
- Check the keyword insights for your website
This tool creates a detailed list of URLs for your website in the form of XML. In general, XML Sitemap generators help webmasters list the entire site to the search engines. This tool is easy to use as it requires only a few steps to follow while generating the URLs for the website.
What else you can do with XML Sitemap Generators:
- Add additional SEO specific information regarding each URL
- Reduces the complexity of a website
- Sets or generates page priorities
- Reaches the pages that are not accessible from the main website page
- Detects and fixes the issues related to the broken links of the website
If you are a search engine optimizer, you must be aware that Google determines your site loading speed as a ranking factor. With the help of Google Pagespeed Insights, you can easily have a proper insight on whether Google sees your website or not. It also allows you to act accordingly when things are discovered adversely. Further, it is a highly useful tool for SEO as it provides exact statistics regarding a website’s speed.
What else you can do with Google Pagespeed Insights:
- Makes webpage load faster access
- Quickly tests the loading time of a website on multiple devices
- Automate the optimization process
- Helps recognize the best and the fastest loading page from the associated pages
Apart from all the above-described tools, it is also a frequently used on-page SEO tool which helps in identifying the duplicate content of a website. SEO is incomplete without healthy and informative content. With this powerful tool, search engine optimizers are able to publish unique content on the in-house and other websites.
What else you can do with Copyscape:
- Prevent content theft
- Protect your website from content fraud
- Track content duplicacy of pages on regular intervals
- Add warning banners to your website pages displaying that your associated page is protected
SEO is a mandatory step to boost the site performance. Hope that above-mentioned on-page SEO tools will help you in taking strategic actions to improve your website’s rank and behavior. Further, we assure you that if you will do on-page optimization with these tools, you will surely get the results in favor of your business. So, start using these tools on a regular basis and get the best SEO results within a short time period.
Get feedback and collaborate right on websites and images in real time
TrackDuck is a visual bug-tracking tool for web projects saving up to 80% of time spent on remote communication. It integrates with Basecamp, GitHub, Trello and all other major project management tools.